Welcome to the Peranakan Museum! Prior booking is required for all group visits with more than 20 people.
Corporate or Private Tours
Travel into the world of Peranakans. Not sure where to begin? Let our experienced guides bring you on a highlights tour. Tours are available for both the Peranakan Museum.
For enquires about corporate or private tours, please contact Visitor Services Officer at +65 6332 3583 / 6332 3275 (Monday – Friday: 9am - 6pm) or email Peranakan Museum (firstname.lastname@example.org) or ACM (email@example.com).
- Tours are approximately 45 minutes to an hour long.
- Bookings for tours must be made at least 3 weeks in advance.
- Guiding fee is $200 per guide, and does not include museum admission fees.
- Maximum of 15 participants per guide.
- Requests for corporate and private tours are subject to the availability of guides.
- Payment can be made via cash, nets or credit card.
- All cancellations must be made in writing. No refunds will be given for cancelled tours.
Community Group Visit
Planning a visit to ACM for your community or residents? Complete this form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org for Peranakan Museum, or email@example.com for ACM. (Kindly send us the form in MS Word format for ease in processing.)
Group visits to both museums on the same day can be arranged.
Visit our Schools and Teachers page for more information, or access our School Visit Booking Form.
We appreciate your help in making a visit to the museum an enjoyable experience.
- All children must be accompanied by adults at all times.
- Keeping our voices low will allow everyone to enjoy the galleries.
- Please refrain from touching any artefacts on open display. Touching artefacts, paintings or works are prohibited as oil from fingers will contaminate and eventually destroy the artefacts.
- Your safety is important to us. Please do not lean on showcases as they can break under pressure. Please do not run in the museum as this may cause our artefacts to be knocked over.
- You can take photographs WITHOUT FLASH. Camera flashes will damage photo-sensitive artefacts.
- If you have prepared worksheets, please ensure that only pencils are used in the galleries. Pen marks on walls or panel are difficult to erase.
- Please eat or drink outside the museum. Our galleries need to be kept clean from food, spillage and pests.