We are located at 39 Armenian Street, Singapore 179941.
We are about a 10-minute walk from City Hall and Bras Basah MRT Stations.
Paid parking is available next to the Peranakan Museum.
7, 14, 16, 36, 77, 106, 111, 124, 128, 131, 147, 162,162M, 166, 167, 171, 174, 175, 190, 700, 700A and 857
*Bus stop at Singapore Management University – School of Accountancy and Law
Singaporean Citizens, Permanent Residents and visitors aged 6 years & below enjoy free admission to our permanent galleries (please present ID or valid pass for verification. Charges apply for special exhibitions.
|Group of 20 pax and more
|Friday Evenings (7pm to 9pm)
Please enquire at our ticketing counter for other promotions.
^A valid pass or card must be presented
* For maximum of 5 persons
The first caregiver of all Persons with Disabilities (PWDs), regardless of nationality, will be given free admission to NHB museums.
Persons with Disabilities
As shared during the Ministry of Culture, Community and Youth’s Committee of Supply Debate 2016, Persons with Disabilities (PWDs) and their primary caregivers will be offered free or subsidised admission fees to all NHB museums and heritage institutions. This will be implemented from 1 June 2016. Learn more.
Services for the Visitor
Services for Visitors with disabilities
- Free guided tours conducted by volunteers are available at scheduled times. Please note that guided tours are not available on Public Holidays
- Coin-operated lockers are available for the visitors’ use
Services for Young Visitors
- All galleries allow for wheelchair access
- Toilet facilities for persons with disabilities are available at level 1
- Provision for parking needs of persons with disabilities is located at car park next to the Peranakan Museum
- All galleries allow for stroller access
- Diapers changing station is available at level 1
We appreciate your help in making a visit to the museum an enjoyable experience.
- All children must be accompanied by adults at all times.
- Keeping our voices low will allow everyone to enjoy the galleries.
- Please refrain from touching any artefacts on open display. Touching artefacts, paintings or works are prohibited as oil from fingers will contaminate and eventually destroy the artefacts.
- Your safety is important to us. Please do not lean on showcases as they can break under pressure. Please do not run in the museum as this may cause our artefacts to be knocked over.
- You can take photographs WITHOUT FLASH. Camera flashes will damage photo-sensitive artefacts.
- If you have prepared worksheets, please ensure that only pencils are used in the galleries. Pen marks on walls or panel are difficult to erase.
- Please eat or drink outside the museum. Our galleries need to be kept clean from food, spillage and pests.
- Please smoke only outside the Museum premises.
- Please use mobile phones outside the galleries.
Photography and Filming
Photography without flash and videography are permitted with handheld cameras in the main galleries. Special photography / filming sessions require special permission. Please contact +65 6332 7798 for more information.
No images of the Museum or its collections may be reproduced, distributed in any media, including websites, without permission from ACM.